All CCAF programs are based on a fundamental policy of quality, from inception through to implementation and constant monitoring.
- The quality policy starts with a rigorous tutor selection process, using classroom tutoring environments as a basis for the assessments.
- A detailed teaching program is then developed to ensure that all aspects of the syllabus are covered and taught to the required breadth and depth.
- Monitoring of performance is measured across a broad range of criteria, including:
- Student attendance, and fall off in attendance is checked and followed up.
- Students are circulated with assessment forms for all classes which are used to inform management about any possible shortcomings and opportunities to improve our courses delivery and facilities.
- Exam pass rates are measured against national and international standards as applicable, again providing management insight into any shortcomings or opportunities to improve.
- Our tutors, process and facilities are subject to rigorous annual auditing by the qualification providing bodies and our continued accreditation is proof of success of these policies.
- Additional evidence of the success of our quality policy is evidenced in our high pass rates .The same quality procedures are applied to all of our programs.
- Our quality management system is tailored to our operation/processes, including all customer and regulatory requirements.